We provide safety training classes that could be tailored to your particular requirements. For those who have a group of 6 or even more individuals, contact us to get a no obligation proposal. In many instances we are able to save your company money and go beyond the standard of generalized safety training at your facility.
We are able to provide you with the following OSHA HAZWOPER certification training courses:
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER Initial Site Worker Training
- 24 Hour HAZWOPER Occasional Site Worker Training
- 8 Hour HAZWOPER Annual Refresher
What is HAZWOPER Training Course?
Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER) applies to 5 distinct sets of employers and their workers. This can include any workers who are subjected or most likely exposed to hazardous materials, including harmful waste, and who are involved in one of many operations, such as;
- Clean-up procedures — necessary for a governmental body, no matter if federal, state, local, or other affecting hazardous materials — that happen to be conducted at out of control harmful waste sites;
- Corrective steps regarding clean-up procedures at sites covered by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (RCRA) as revised (42 U.S.C. 6901 et seq.);
- Voluntary clean-up procedures at sites identified by federal, state, local, or other governmental body as out of control hazardous waste sites;
- Operations regarding dangerous wastes that happen to be conducted at disposal facilities, storage, and treatment regulated by Title 40 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 264 and 265 pursuant to RCRA, or by organizations within agreement with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to put into action RCRA rules; and
- Emergency response procedures for releases of, or significant threats of releases of, harmful elements irrespective of the spot of the hazard.